Step 1 – Register your non-profit
- Registration for the 2012 Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest begins June 13.
- Non-profit organizations will have four weeks to complete the registration form available on the RK Dixon website. Registered non-profits will be broken into four distinct zones, which are based on geographical regions.
- Online registration ends at 5 p.m. on July 11. All entries must be postmarked by July 11.
Step 2 - First round of online voting
- The first round of public online voting will take place July 18 – July 25 at 5 p.m.
- Your story and information will be listed online at RKDixon.com for the public to review.
- As a participant, we encourage you to utilize the prepared marketing materials to encourage supporters to cast their online votes.
- This round of voting will narrow the contestants down to a group of five finalists in each of the four geographical zones. You can vote one time per day, per computer.
- Make sure to tell family, coworkers and friends to visit the website and vote for your organization!
Step 3 - Second round of online voting
Step 4 - Top 4 finalists and winner announcement
- Votes are counted to determine the winning organizations the week of August 20.
- The top winning organization will receive an office technology makeover valued at up to $15,000. The first runner up will receive a prize valued at $10,000, and the two remaining winners will receive a prize valued at $5,000. In addition, RK Dixon will award eight other entrants with a prize valued at up to $1,000 each.
There is no purchase necessary to participate in the contest.